Privacy e-commerce solutions. The survey indicates that 83% of consumers are willing to provide their personal information to have a more personalized experience. The thing to worry about here is security. Using the latest technologies, you minimize the risks of hacking and losing your customers' data. Be a reliable partner for your customers and it will pay off quickly.
Scalability, flexibility and responsivity. All this in one bottle and even a little more stands out from the other benefits of e-commerce website development. This is where you can create, implement and experiment with tools and capabilities. Most importantly, do not forget to implement essential e-commerce website features and set aside a little more than seven days for creation.
Improved accessibility. When it comes to introducing extra features – not just advanced options for buyers – but for users with special needs, it is custom e-commerce development that comes to the rescue. You do not depend on the offered platform options; you develop and build in on your own.
All this makes custom development worth your investment, especially if your goal is long-term success, rather than momentary fame and profit.
Custom E-Commerce Software Development: Tips and Tricks
You can get even more benefits of e-commerce website development by applying some tips and tricks that will boost your website in particular and your business in general.
- Strive to add little something. Uniqueness is not only about colors and shapes in design, distinctive characteristics of a brand or products. It's also about options or opportunities for your customers. Along with the essential e-commerce website features, add something new and fresh: a game to gain a bonus or discount, a funny helper mascot that will accompany the client during shopping, etc.
- Be the best navigator. Along with personalized recommendations, empower your customer to find what they need quickly, efficiently and easily. Save their time and upgrade the search navigation bars so that the search takes minutes. Custom e-commerce development offers a wide range of tools for this.
- Balance your UX/UI design. By betting on simplicity and minimalism, you risk getting too carried away and losing. Visual is too important in online shopping to focus on one thing while sacrificing another. Try to find the best combination of functionality and design beauty while keeping it intuitive.
- Settle in mobile devices. Following your client is one of the key rules of business, so being accessible through pocket gadgets has long been a must-have. Regardless of which path you choose, take care of responsive e-commerce platform design for mobile, or thoroughly thought-out e-commerce mobile app features.
- Never forget about details. Be attentive and creative even in the smallest detail. Nothing is found for the customer's request? Make a joke about this and recommend similar products. If a client leaves your site quickly, add a cat with big sad eyes to the pop-up or checkout form. In short, what seems like a trifle is not such a trifle.
So, is custom e-commerce website development your solution for building or improving your business? If you are wondering how exactly it can benefit you, feel free to contact our managers and discuss this issue.