Junior/Junior+ Markup developer
We are looking for junior Markup Developer to help our team with small projects or specific tasks.
— English level — Intermediate or higher
— Strong HTML, CSS (SASS, LESS)
— Experience with Git
— Experience with responsive design and mobile websites
— Cross-browser and cross-platform support
— Basic understanding of JS (native, jQuery).
Will be a plus:
— CSS (Bootstrap, Foundation);
— Clean code;
— Gulp (understanding or min experience).
- development front part of websites;
- communication with managers;
- multitask involvement.
- Ability to become middle, senior markup developer or growth in JS frameworks;
- Regular evaluation;
- Languages courses compensation;
- Sports compensation;
- Compensation for professional growth events;
- Paid holidays and sickness;
- The possibility of remote work all over the globe.