This position offers an opportunity to work on a long-term project with one of our valued clients, a US-based luxury beauty brand operating through the multi-level marketing (MLM) business model.
Launched in 2018, our client has rapidly grown to encompass over 7,000 partners and 50,000 customers. With a focus on the United States market and plans for international expansion, the company utilizes a custom engine for calculating bonuses and commissions.
Current team composition:
You will join our skilled team, under the leadership of a talented Project Manager, consisting of the following members who work directly with the business owners:
- Tech Lead
- Drupal developers team with at least mid-level expertise;
- Python developers team;
- QA professionals.
- Drupal 8+ development practice for at least 1 year;
- PHP, OOP, MySQL;
- Frontend skills (JS, HTML, CSS + jQuery, SCSS, Twig, etc);
- Experience with version control systems, such as Git is a must;
- Experience in responsive and cross-browser web development;
- Basic knowledge of Drupal technical setup and tools (Drush, Composer, etc);
- English proficiency at a B1 level.
Not mandatory, but will be a huge advantage:
- Experience with E-commerce;
- Experience with React.js;
- Experience building pages, templates, and components based on existing designs;
- Experience with issue-tracking systems like JIRA.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Development of new functionality and implementation of customer requests;
- Work on creating new pages and redesigning existing ones;
- Participate in daily communication with the team;
- Help colleagues achieve team goals, and increase the expertise of the Drupal team if you feel such power.
Steps of the interview:
- Recruitment interview (30 minutes);
- Technical interview (60 minutes +/-).
- Remote culture with the possibility to work from anywhere in the world;
- Flexible and open-minded management;
- Career and proficiency development plans;
- Competitive compensation and benefits level; Good technical equipment, legal support, corporate entertainment, and other usual benefits;
- Cashback for personal development, health, recreation, power backup, and coworking.