This position offers an opportunity to work on a long-term project with one of our valued clients, a US-based luxury beauty brand operating through the multi-level marketing (MLM) business model.
Launched in 2018, our client has rapidly grown to encompass over 7,000 partners and 50,000 customers. With a focus on the United States market and plans for international expansion, the company utilizes a custom engine for calculating bonuses and commissions.
As a key member of our team, you will contribute to the development and maintenance of their Drupal e-commerce website.
Current team composition:
You will join our skilled Team, under the leadership of a talented Project Manager, consisting of the following members who work directly with the business owners:
- Four Drupal developers with at least mid-level expertise;
- Two Python developers;
- Two QA professionals;
- Business Analyst.
- 5+ years of experience in Web development;
- Proficiency in Drupal 8/9/10 architecture, theming, and module development;
- Previous experience of integration with third-party systems Twilio, WMS, social media management tools, analytics, testing and training tools, etc;
- Experience in SEO support and compliance with UI accessibility requirements (e.g. WCAG 2.0 AA);
- Understanding of the solution's architecture and its implementation;
- Understanding of the DevOps process, familiarity with AWS;
- Git proficiency and deep understanding of OOP, design patterns, PSR standards, and web services (REST, SOAP, XMLRPC);
- English proficiency at a B1+ level (there will be regular communication with the client).
Not mandatory, but will be a huge advantage:
- Experience with or passion for learning Python;
- Previous experience with e-commerce projects;
- Familiarity with Drupal e-commerce solutions, such as Commerce or Ubercart;
- Strong soft skills, including excellent communication, problem-solving, and presentation abilities;
- Experience in direct client engagement and communication;
- Readiness to provide on-call coverage for emergency support.
Role and Responsibilities:
- You will play a crucial role in overseeing the technical architecture, development, and maintenance of the Drupal e-commerce website;
- Providing technical direction and support to ensure timely and high-quality project delivery;
- Performing advanced troubleshooting to identify and resolve technical issues;
- Guiding clients throughout the site development process and assisting with problem-solving;
- Collaborating with project managers, designers, and developers to plan and implement new features and functionality;
- Staying up-to-date with the latest web development trends, tools, and technologies;
- Implementing solutions for technical challenges and ensuring the seamless operation of the e-commerce platform.
Steps of the interview:
- Recruitment interview (30 minutes);
- Technical interview (60 minutes +/-);
- Client interview (30-40 minutes +/-).
- Remote culture with the possibility to work from anywhere in the world;
- Flexible and open-minded management;
- Career and proficiency development plans;
- Competitive compensation and benefits level; Good technical equipment, legal support, corporate entertainment, and other usual benefits;
- Cashback for personal development, health, recreation, power backup, and coworking.