The AnyforSoft team is looking for a Junior+/Middle QA Engineer with strong skills in manual web testing to join our team.
We are a proactive team, who love what they do: our team enjoy their tasks, we make speeches at conferences (both internal and external).
If you are a proactive person with good skills in testing, if you want to use your understanding of the testing process, you can develop yourself with us!
We will provide you with a lot of challenges!
- At least 1,5 year of experience in software testing
- Strong knowledge of testing theory
- Experience in testing of WEB apps
- Experience with different types of testing (functional, regression, UI, etc.)
- Experience in writing test documentation(use case, test case, checklist)
- Experience of working with development tools (Chrome DevTools, Firebug, etc.)
- Experience in testing of various platforms and browsers
Would be a plus:
- Experience in testing of Drupal CMS
- API testing (Postman, soapUI)
- Experience of testing of Mobile apps
- Plan and estimate testing activities
- Create test documentation (test strategy and test plans, test cases, checklist)
- Work on project requirements alongside with a PM
- Perform functional, compatibility, regression, and performance testing of the project
- Control project quality status
- Control CI and work on quality strategy improvements
- Funny IT atmosphere and conditions
- Communication with professional team and participation in team process
- Flexible schedule
- 50% cashback for personal development
- Participation in internal training and seminars
- Good technical equipment, lawyer support, corporate entertainment, fruit days in the office and other usual benefits
- A chance to be a part of our remote culture! In 2018-2019 we worked from different parts of the world such as Spain, Portugal, Germany, Qatar, the USA, Canada, the Netherlands, and Belgium.