We are looking for Markup Developer to help our team with Drupal and React projects.
You can do something more than static markup!
- English level — Intermediate or higher
- Strong HTML, CSS (SASS, LESS)
- Experience with Git
- Experience with responsive design and mobile websites
- Cross-browser and cross-platform support
- Basic understanding of JS (native, jQuery).
- CSS (Bootstrap, Foundation);
- Clean code;
- Gulp (understanding or min experience).
- development front part of websites;
- communication with managers;
- multitask involvement.
- Ability to become middle, senior markup developer or growth in JS frameworks;
- Regular evaluation;
- Languages courses compensation;
- Sports compensation;
- Compensation for professional growth events;
- Paid holidays and sickness;
- The possibility of remote work all over the globe.